T.T.C.M. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Travel Trailer Club of the Midwest - a non profit, membership organization dedicated to "promote family camping, campgrounds, camping units and camping vehicles. To foster goodwill and friendship on the highways and in the campgrounds."
For more informations go to
What are the benefits????
Find fellowship among it's members that promotes greater use of recreational units - low cost camping at two (2) fully licensed campgrounds by members and their guests at minimal fees - both campgrounds are located in Michigan, one campground near Marshall/Battle Creek area and another near Muskegon - a newsletter with up-coming events and chapter activities.
What are it's programs????
Members are encouraged, but not required to participate in activities such as the "Snow Birds Picnics," the "Chili Outing", the "Pig Roast Outing", the "Spaghetti Dinner Outing", the "Corn and Steak Roast Outing", the "Halloween Outing", and the big Labor Day week-end "All American Rally." Individual chapters have their own regular activities throughout the year.
What are the membership requirements????
The ownership of any type of camping unit and a genuine desire to further the aims and purposes of T.T.C.M. – a one time initiation fee of .00 to cover the costs of decals, numbers etc. And, an annual dues payment of .00
How can I learn more about it????
Email Jack Connell to answer any questions about the trailer club chapters and T.T.C.M. in your area.
(1) Trailer club chapters make reservations for you and your family so that you can enjoy more weekends close to home with planned (but not required) activities in fine family camping togetherness.
(2) Any member may sign up for one week of free camping in return for the care-taking chores at one of our campgrounds.
(3) Low cost - no frills camping in natural surroundings (.00 per night)
(4) Hesperia Campground (northeast of Muskegon, MI.) 80 acres, mostly wooded, well marked trails, bridge over Knutson Creek on property, large recreation hall with fireplace, kitchen, shuffle board courts, kids playground. Excess of 75 regular sites with water and electric, many group sites, and a fully operational dump station for the exclusive use of our members and their guests. Additional improvements are taking place every year. This campground is just a short distance from the Manistee National Forest. We are also just a short distance from Silver Lake which offers sand dune rides.
(5) Bellevue Campground (northwest of Marshall, MI.) 80 acres, wooded and rolling hills, marked trails with rest benches, kids playground, large recreation building, picnic shelters, and several lakes close by for fishing. Excess of 75 regular sites with water and electric available. Group sites, and a fully operational dump station for the exclusive use of our members and their guests is also available. Additional improvements are taking place every year. This campground is just a short distance from Charlotte which offers the Eaton County Fair in July and Frontier Days in September.
(6) Minimal camping fees are possible because of the all volunteer help received from our members. These minimum camping fees pay for taxes, electricity, insurance and minor maintenance materials
(7) Major repairs and improvements are funded by means of special fund-raising drives like raffles, big garage sales etc. Member volunteers do most of the improvements. Licensed contractors are hired only when they are not available from within our membership.
To find out more details about us go to: